- Engine: Suzuki GSXR 1100 oil cooled
- Gear Box: Integral 5 speed sequential
- Horsepower: 147bhp (135bhp at rear wheels)
- Weight: 500 kg
- Wheel base: 1900mm
- Width: 1550mm
- Tyres: 205 x50 x x15 Toyo R888
- Wheels: ROH Alloy 15" x 7"
- Chassis: Homologated Space Frame
- Suspension: Coil over Afco shocks
- Differential: Altered Holden Banjo 355 ratio with 3 link
- Brakes: 4 Wheels discs
- Body: Fiberglass Falcon or Commodore
- Fuel: Pump gas
- Speed: In excess of 220kph
These cars are purpose built race cars with space framed chassis, brake bias pedal box so you can balance the brakes from front to rear, four wheel disc brakes and a multitude of adjustments in the suspension.
Each car is hand built by Steve Bang and available turnkey or kitset form where you can learn about your car as you put it together. All the suspension items have been designed especially for the Star Touring Cars with adjustability being paramount so that the car setups can be changed for each track and to suit the drivers racing style, giving the cars optimum performance at which ever track they are racing at.
Most parts of the Star Touring Cars controlled so as to keep the racing as close as possible, leaving it more or less down to the drivers skill.